Four Char favourites come together in this wonderful loose-leaf tea gift set. Buy someone special the gift of our very best loose teas. Available to order online today for fast home delivery, just take a look at what's included:
- Our Earl Grey Supreme Tea - made from a base of superb quality Ceylon tea, expertly perfumed with the finest bergamot oil and decorated with cornflower petals. This loose-leaf tea is full-bodied, rich in flavour and with a striking appearance. It is suitable for those who enjoy their tea with milk, as this will not overwhelm the flavour.
- Winchester Breakfast Tea - a rich Assam TGFOP1 blended for the perfect start to the day. It has a full rich and malty taste and is the best breakfast Assam tea we have tasted yet - which is why we have given it the name of our city. This is probably the most popular tea we sell and is most suitable for hard water. Excellent with a dash of milk.
- Classic Chai Tea - pleasant and strong in flavour. The intensity of taste is due to the carefully selected and authentic ingredients. This spicy chai infusion can be enjoyed straight or latte style with milk and sugar (or honey, or condensed milk or vanilla sugar) for the ultimate taste sensation.
- Peppermint Tea - discovered towards the end of the 17th century on an English mint field. Today the intense scent is well known all over the world. The typical taste comes from the high content of etheral oils, of which 60% alone is constituted by menthol. Char has used only the finest leaves in this premium quality peppermint. It is also popular for its digestive properties and calming effect.
- Ronda (750ml) Glass Teapot - A classically styled hand-blown glass teapot. Made from the very best material, borax heat resistant glass, this teapot is excellent for all teas particularly art teas and tea flowers. Add the sense of sight to the brewing of your favourite tea.
Collection includes; 1x Earl Grey Supreme 100g, 1x Winchester Breakfast 100g, Classic Chai 100g, Peppermint 50g & Ronda Glass Teapot (750ml)
|Type||Black / Black / Black / Herbal Infusion|
|Origin||Sri Lanka, Ceylon, Assam, India, Sumatra,
|Format||Loose Leaf Tea|