Bai Mu Dan tea (also known as Pai Mu Tan) is one of the best-known white teas. Also known as White Peony, it comes from the tea plant known as 'chaicha' or narcissus, which grows in the Fujian province of China. The leaf shows many shades of green, and is large with numerous structures and a good portion of silvery-white leaf tips. Only the tea bud and two lower leaves are plucked. The tea is then slow-dried in the fresh open air. The resulting cup is a shimmering amber, and the taste is fresh, mellow and nutty.
More about our Bai Mu Dan Tea
- A tea with a soothing and gentle effect which is high in antioxidants
- Great from lunchtime onwards
- Order online for home delivery
- We will dispatch your order within 24 hours
- Receive two free samples with your order
|Fujian Province of China
|Loose Leaf Tea
|Refreshing, mellow, and nutty with an amber cup
|For a 0.5L teapot (2 cups) use 7gms of tea. Infuse at 75 for 2 minutes. Suitable for 2 infusions.